Digimon Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posters
Patamon
Tamer Creation Template I_vote_lcapTamer Creation Template I_voting_barTamer Creation Template I_vote_rcap 
Mikemon
Tamer Creation Template I_vote_lcapTamer Creation Template I_voting_barTamer Creation Template I_vote_rcap 
Veemon
Agumon

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Mikemon

Our users have posted a total of 79 messages in 18 subjects

Tamer Creation Template

Go down

Tamer Creation Template Empty Tamer Creation Template

Post by Patamon 03/08/13, 09:59 pm

First, the tamer:

Name: (First and last name)
Nickname: (Not required, but an example it TK from season 1, as some just have it)
Home: (The current home of your character)
History: (At least 4 sentences, or at least 10 important points in life.  If you are a DigiDestined, you must have at least 6 sentences, and/or 15 important points in their life)
Personality: (Try to be descriptive, but if you'd like, you can keep it short)
Description or Picture: (Description just needs to describe what they wear, their eye and hair color, height and overall appearance, or a picture)

Of course, the Digimon:

Digimon: (Which Digimon?  MUST BE AN IN-TRAINING OR ROOKIE, UNLESS YOU HAVE SPECIAL PERMISSION FROM STAFF)
Nickname: (Any alternate name from the Tamer?)
Moves: (Simple, most usually don't learn new ones until they hit Champion.)
Personality: (Doesn't need to be to descriptive, but MUST affect the way the Digimon acts!)
Level: (Level 1-7 unless you have special permission from staff)

Code:
[center][b][u][size=29]First, the tamer:[/size][/u][/b]

[b]Name:[/b] (First and last name)
[b]Nickname:[/b] (Not required, but an example it TK from season 1, as some just have it)
[b]Rank:[/b] (Light Fang, Night Crow, or DigiDestined)
[b]Home:[/b] (The current home of your character)
[b]History:[/b] (At least 4 sentences, or at least 10 important points in life.  If you are a DigiDestined, you must have at least 6 sentences, and/or 15 important points in their life)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Try to be descriptive, but if you'd like, you can keep it short)
[b]Description or Picture:[/b] (Description just needs to describe what they wear, their eye and hair color, height and overall appearance, or a picture)

[b][u][size=20]Of course, the Digimon:[/size][/u][/b]

[b]Digimon:[/b] (Which Digimon?  MUST BE AN IN-TRAINING OR ROOKIE, UNLESS YOU HAVE SPECIAL PERMISSION FROM STAFF)
[b]Nickname:[/b] (Any alternate name from the Tamer?)
[b]Moves:[/b] (Simple, most usually don't learn new ones until they hit Champion.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Doesn't need to be to descriptive, but MUST affect the way the Digimon acts!)
[b]Level:[/b] (Level 1-7 unless you have special permission from staff)[/center]
Patamon
Patamon

https://digidestinedfuture.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down