Digimon Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posters
Patamon
Ayumu Natsume I_vote_lcapAyumu Natsume I_voting_barAyumu Natsume I_vote_rcap 
Mikemon
Veemon
Agumon

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Mikemon

Our users have posted a total of 79 messages in 18 subjects

Ayumu Natsume

2 posters

Go down

Ayumu Natsume Empty Ayumu Natsume

Post by Mikemon 10/08/13, 07:49 pm

Name: Ayumu Natsume
Nickname: -
Home: Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
History: Ayumu was a violent child. She often struck boys when they annoyed her or she would make them cry had they taken any of her things. It was this behavior that her parents wanted to avoid, so they showed Ayumu Digimon. She loved the games and anime/manga, and it would often cause her to become less violent. She was so distracted by it, she wasn't as annoyed as before. Because she loved Digimon so much, especially Mikemon, she wished that she could meet a Digimon and become a Digimon Tamer like the DigiDestined from all of the anime/manga she had watched/read. A Digi Gnome granted her wish as a result, and she fell into a Digital Portal, meeting her Digimon, Mikemon. Ayumu was so surprised and happy to have a Digimon, she hugged the Mikemon, earning the Digimon's trust. The two were happy together and became great friends. Of course, it wasn't long before Ayumu's parents found out, but they realized that the Mikemon was the source of Ayumu's new-found happiness and allowed the Digimon to stay. Upon this event, Ayumu walked into her room and found a yellow and white Digivice. She squealed from the excitement of becoming a tamer, and cheered with Catulus the Mikemon. Unfortunately, a virus caused Catulus to degenerate to Salamon, and so Ayumu wants to help Catulus digivolve back to Mikemon.
Personality: Ayumu cares deeply for Digimon, but she won't hesitate to fight anyone who belittles her. Ayumu is very violent when her Digimon becomes injured as well, so this makes her a very formidable opponent in a fight. Because Ayumu was picked on by boys when she was young, she can be a little rude or seem mean to others, but she means well. She can be friendly and kind to you if you are kind to her. Ayumu has a very short temper, and is pretty strong, so you don't want to mess with her.
Description or Picture:
Spoiler:

Digimon:

Digimon: Salamon (Catulus has a Demon Ring similar to a Gatomon's Holy Ring, only this ring strengthens Demon power when digivolving to Mikemon)
Nickname: Catulus
Moves: Puppy Howling, Petty Punch, Sledge Crash
Personality: Catulus pretty much acts the same as Ayumu! That's what makes her the perfect partner for the girl. Catulus is steadfast and strong, as well as caring and short-tempered!
Level: 6
Mikemon
Mikemon

Back to top Go down

Ayumu Natsume Empty Re: Ayumu Natsume

Post by Patamon 10/08/13, 09:54 pm

Looks good, approved.
Patamon
Patamon

https://digidestinedfuture.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: