Digimon Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posters
Patamon
School's out!  Crests in? I_vote_lcapSchool's out!  Crests in? I_voting_barSchool's out!  Crests in? I_vote_rcap 
Mikemon
School's out!  Crests in? I_vote_lcapSchool's out!  Crests in? I_voting_barSchool's out!  Crests in? I_vote_rcap 
Veemon
Agumon

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Mikemon

Our users have posted a total of 79 messages in 18 subjects

School's out! Crests in?

Go down

School's out!  Crests in? Empty School's out! Crests in?

Post by Patamon 02/09/13, 06:32 pm

After school, Tai threw his homework onto his bed and jumped into the DigiWorld...No, literally. He threw his homework, and jumped at his computer while opening the gate. Would've hurt if he messed up. Anyway, he ended up in Limit Valley. "Really should've checked where I was getting in...Great. Hopefully the others will find me here. Luckily, I'm near the CITY teleporter. Maybe I'll find some Digimon."

Fang flew around nearby. She found Tai and flew down to him. "Hey Tai! I've been waiting!"

Tai ran closer to make it easier to get to him. "Hey, Fang! The others might be joining us soon."

Meanwhile...Something...Was watching.(Plot point)
Patamon
Patamon

https://digidestinedfuture.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

School's out!  Crests in? Empty Re: School's out! Crests in?

Post by Patamon 17/09/13, 08:47 pm

(GYAHHH, Bump!)
Patamon
Patamon

https://digidestinedfuture.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down