Digimon Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posters
Patamon
RP Systems and Information I_vote_lcapRP Systems and Information I_voting_barRP Systems and Information I_vote_rcap 
Mikemon
RP Systems and Information I_vote_lcapRP Systems and Information I_voting_barRP Systems and Information I_vote_rcap 
Veemon
Agumon

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Mikemon

Our users have posted a total of 79 messages in 18 subjects

RP Systems and Information

Go down

RP Systems and Information Empty RP Systems and Information

Post by Patamon 09/08/13, 09:40 pm

Experience:
Every Digimon has its level cap.  To reach it and level up, it needs experience.  How do you get it, you ask?  Well, each battle with a Digimon gives you experience to all fighters equal to half of the Digimon's level.  The greater half of an odd number, and if it's level 1, you earn 1 experience.  Levels 1-5 take 50 Experience, 6-15 take a simple 75, 16-30 100, and every five levels increases experience from there by 25.

Encounters:
How can you get new Digimon?  Well, each Digimon encounter for your tamer gives them 10%Scan, and at 100%, you may Digiconvert it.  DigiDestined must receive special permission for this.  A moderator or admin will help you by letting you encounter Digimon when you're exploring the Digital World.

Battles:
You do not decide whether you hit or miss.  That is your opponent's choice.  However, dodging more than 4 attacks in a row will result in being called godmodding, unless the opponent wants their attacks to miss, which MUST be clarified.  Battles can only be interrupted by EXTREMELY important events, which you will be notified of beforehand, or by another challenger.  You do not have to accept a challenge, from moderator, admin, or user.

Role Playing:
Your characters can travel between both worlds, but can only be in one place at once.  This does include being able to be in one world at once.  NOBODY can be in two locations at once.  And remember, the tamers are mostly kids and teenagers, so they have school.  You may have up to 5 characters, and can request one to be inactive until further notice if you'd like to make a sixth.

Digivolution:
You will recieve permission from staff to Digivolve. Staff must have permission from me to give permission. Digimon degenerate depending on how much energy is burned. Staff may, for a single post, control other's Digimon for group Digivolutions, and no other situation. They may not use them for ANYTHING but Digivolving.

If there are any questions, pm the staff, and if they can't answer, just feel free to message me.  I can answer all the questions, but the other staff DO need to help!
Patamon
Patamon

https://digidestinedfuture.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum